isMobile: 0 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/sidepolls.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 CurlingZone - Club Nationals
Like CurlingZone on Facebook

Welcome to CurlingZone, Guest!   Register Now!    
Already a member?   Login:              Forgot Password?
CurlingZone Mobile App Now Free!
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tuck
Super Rockchucker

The Ladies have one round robin game to go, but the final four are locked. Kinney, Good, Coleman and Bohlman are in the playoffs. Linescores suggest that Kinney is looking like a lock. Bohlman and Good are no surprise. I am impressed by Coleman and her Mopac rink. I like Kinney to win the gold.

I wish the Mens standings were updated. It would save me some thinking time. Doogie is locked into the playoffs and that shouldn't surprise anybody. I really thought that North Dakota would struggle without Tucker Smith, but they are locked in as well.

Roberts went from Four And Oh to Where Did They Go. The loss to Wilson puts them into a Fight For Tiebreaders category. From the press release photo, MiniMark is NOT a large man.

Wald is trying to fend off the Curse Of Tuck and doing so fairly well. They need to beat a fading Wisconsin rink to make the playoffs.

Wilson pulls out an extra end win over Roberts to stay in the hunt.

One game left in the round robin but Kaufman and Smith are in the playoffs...Wald and Wilson are looking good to make it...the winner of Roberts v Kizlyk needs Wald to lose to Wisconsin for a tiebreaker.

If the playoff are Smith, Kaufman, Wilson and Wald...I'm going to stick with Wald.

Ben Tucker

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-12 01:00PM
tuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tuck Click here to Send tuck a Private Message Find more posts by tuck Add tuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

Kaufman is not a lock. He's playing a tough north Dakota team next. If he loses there is a chance for a 3 win tie breaker.

Cyn

Old Post 03-08-12 03:32PM
cynthetic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cynthetic Click here to Send cynthetic a Private Message Find more posts by cynthetic Add cynthetic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Diego
Harvey Hacksmasher

Cyn, tell someone there to update Standings on CZ so we know. The women's is updating as soon as games are over but Men are still a draw behind.

Old Post 03-08-12 03:50PM
Diego is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Diego Click here to Send Diego a Private Message Find more posts by Diego Add Diego to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Diego
Harvey Hacksmasher

Sorry, that was rude.

Please.

Thank you.

Old Post 03-08-12 03:52PM
Diego is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Diego Click here to Send Diego a Private Message Find more posts by Diego Add Diego to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tuck
Super Rockchucker

Doogie did take a loss to Waldo and runs the risk of slipping into a tiebreaker...but he's locked into playoffs of some sort.

I, like Diego, would love for the Mens Standings to be updated. I could write down the standings and then add in the last draw...but it sounds like work. Far easier for me to whine than work.

My deepest apologies to Wald, Andrews, Bahr and Wallace. Some of your linescores look like a league team with a drinking problem...but you are my pick to win it.

Ben Tucker
What curse?

Old Post 03-08-12 04:19PM
tuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tuck Click here to Send tuck a Private Message Find more posts by tuck Add tuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

ND 7-1, Wa - 6-2, IL 6-2, MI - 5-3, MN - 5-3, CO - 4-4, WI 3-5, UT 2-6, NJ 2-6, CA 0-8.

Sorry this isn't lined up, I'm on my iPhone. Hope this helps.

Cyn

Old Post 03-08-12 04:56PM
cynthetic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cynthetic Click here to Send cynthetic a Private Message Find more posts by cynthetic Add cynthetic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

After the first end :
Co vs wi, co - 1
Nd vs wa, blank
Mn vs wi, wi - 1
ca vs il, ca - 1
Ut vs nj, nj - 1

Old Post 03-08-12 05:24PM
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

2nd end
Co steals 1, now 2-0
Nd gets 2, 2-0
Mn gets 3, now 3-1
Il blanks, 0-1
Nj gets 1, 2-0

Old Post 03-08-12 05:36PM
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

Mi gets 1 in the 3rd. 2-1 co leads
Doogies rock over curls, Nd steals 1, for a 3-0 lead
Wi takes 1, 3-2 Minnesota up.
Il 1 in 3rd, 1-1 tied
Nj gets a big 4, and takes a 6-0 lead.

Old Post 03-08-12 05:44PM
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

Mi gets 1 in the 3rd. 2-1 co leads
Doogies rock over curls, Nd steals 1, for a 3-0 lead
Wi takes 1, 3-2 Minnesota up.
Il 1 in 3rd, 1-1 tied
Nj gets a big 4, and takes a 6-0 lead.

Old Post 03-08-12 06:17PM
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

Mi - co tied up 4-4 after 6
Wa shakes, nd wins
Mn - wi , mn up 5-3
Ca- il, il up 5-4
Nj wins 10-0 (maybe more)

Update on wi-co, co scores 2. Co up 6-4 in the 7th

Old Post 03-08-12 06:50PM
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

Co wins 10-9
Nd wins 5+-1
Mn wins 6-5
Il wins 6+ -5
Nj wins

Nd in 1st
Il in 2nd
Mn in 3rd
Wa in 4th

Mi wrecks on a guard to give co a draw for 3. In the 10th to win.

Old Post 03-08-12 07:38PM
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

Curse of tuck strikes again. They are also down to 3 players. One went down to a pulled groin muscle or hernia or something..

Old Post 03-08-12 07:47PM
tuck
Super Rockchucker

Who's down to three players? Minnesota Men?

Thanks for the updates, Cyn.

Go ND! Nice week for my state.

Ben Tucker

Old Post 03-08-12 09:54PM
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

Yes, team wald is down to 3.

Np. You would do the same for us if it was in ND.

Cyn

Old Post 03-08-12 10:35PM
tuck
Super Rockchucker

I knew that Josh Bahr was out for a couple of weeks after Club State because he popped or pulled something moving appliances. He must have reinjured it. Certainly the Bemidji club can get someone down there to add as a fifth. I hear that there are a couple of good players in the Bemidji club. Then again, a three-legged national title would be kinda cool.

Tuck
Damn, what a curse
I promised Dr. Double that I would never pick him again

Old Post 03-09-12 12:39AM
Mbgsfv
Knee-Slider

Streaming

We'll be streaming the semis and the finals at Club Nationals. The Bond Girls channel on TESN and the Chicago affiliate. Should be able to see most, if not all games.

http://12thendsportsnetwork.weebly....ampionship.html

Old Post 03-09-12 03:48PM
Mbgsfv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mbgsfv Find more posts by Mbgsfv Add Mbgsfv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

Bahr is back on the ice for wald tonight.

It's been a close game between Mn and Il.
Finishing up the 8th end, il is shot, mn looks like 2nd. Il deciding their last shot

Wa found their groove and beat nd in 5 this evening.

Old Post 03-09-12 10:03PM
cynthetic
Harvey Hacksmasher

Il has to rush to throw his last shot before time runs out and is too heavy. Mn (wald) wins.

Old Post 03-09-12 10:38PM
tuck
Super Rockchucker

What curse?

Feeling pretty good about my picks. I hope everybody in Mankato hoots and hollers and behaves very badly tonight. Have fun. Congrats to the champs.

Ben Tucker

Old Post 03-10-12 09:13PM
MiniMark
Harvey Hacksmasher

I'm not short, I'm undertall

To be fair, Ben- in the press release picture, I am not wearing shoes. And the floor was slanted.
Had a great time in Mankato, played in a very meaningful game on Thursday but came up just short. Beat both MN and WA in the round-robin, so I guess that is something. Notably, it seemed that almost any of the teams (esp if WI has Jeff Erickson, who could not attend-tough to win a lot without your skip) could have won this thing on the Men's side. Very even field, with youth prevailing in the end. Whippersnappers.

Still feeling it-

Mini

Old Post 03-13-12 09:00AM
MiniMark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MiniMark Click here to Send MiniMark a Private Message Find more posts by MiniMark Add MiniMark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote