isMobile: 0 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/sidepolls.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 CurlingZone - O' Canada
Like CurlingZone on Facebook

Welcome to CurlingZone, Guest!   Register Now!    
Already a member?   Login:              Forgot Password?
CurlingZone Mobile App Now Free!
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Willy
Drawmaster

O' Canada

First of all, they have they coolest National Anthem known to man. Secondly, they are the greatest curlers in the World. Thirdly, they are the greatest curlers in the World. Fourthly, we as Americans are not worthy of thier prodigious curling skills. I only can speak for myself, but I bow at the alter of the Mighty and powerful Canadian. Congrats Mr. Howard you have worn The Maple leaf well. Did I mention I love walleye filets. " O Canada! Our home and Native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command........ " Happy Easter!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-12 02:33PM
Willy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Willy Click here to Send Willy a Private Message Find more posts by Willy Add Willy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
celtichound
Swing Artist

Re: O' Canada

quote:
Originally posted by Willy
First of all, they have they coolest National Anthem known to man. Secondly, they are the greatest curlers in the World. Thirdly, they are the greatest curlers in the World. Fourthly, we as Americans are not worthy of thier prodigious curling skills. I only can speak for myself, but I bow at the alter of the Mighty and powerful Canadian. Congrats Mr. Howard you have worn The Maple leaf well. Did I mention I love walleye filets. " O Canada! Our home and Native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command........ " Happy Easter!

Thanks...can I start the "Glenn Howard is God" thread now??? Happy Easter back at ya.

It's forty-two pounds of polished granite, bevelled on the belly and a handle a human being can hold. And it may have no practical purpose in itself but it is a repository of human possibility and if it's handled just right, it will exact the kind of poetry...
Paul Gross-Men With Brooms

Most games are lost, not won!
Casey Stengel

Old Post 04-08-12 02:45PM
celtichound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for celtichound Click here to Send celtichound a Private Message Find more posts by celtichound Add celtichound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
albetts
Swing Artist

quote:

Thank you Willy for those kind words. I think I'm gonna cry. Our National Anthem always has brought tears to my eyes. I'm not sure how many more of these worlds I can handle. My little ole heart was going a hundred miles an hour. Oh sorry, Canada, should have said a hundred KM's an hour. Thanks again Willy. You are very kind.
PS: I love walleye too.

Old Post 04-08-12 02:49PM
albetts is online now Click Here to See the Profile for albetts Click here to Send albetts a Private Message Find more posts by albetts Add albetts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

As humble Canadians, we take nothing for granted and are grateful for every GOLD MEDAL WE WIN! WTG Team O'Canada.

Old Post 04-08-12 03:08PM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Click here to Send nelski a Private Message Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CaptMorgan
Drawmaster

quote:
Did I mention I love walleye filets.

Many Canadians call Walleye, Pickerel.
We also produce more than 80% of the world's supply of Maple syrup.

Old Post 04-08-12 05:10PM
CaptMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaptMorgan Click here to Send CaptMorgan a Private Message Find more posts by CaptMorgan Add CaptMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Super Rockchucker

The great Walleye - Pickerel debate. Walleye and Pickerel are two different types of fish unrelated to each other.

Old Post 04-09-12 08:57AM
Guest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Guest Click here to Send Guest a Private Message Visit Guest's homepage! Find more posts by Guest Add Guest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Willy
Drawmaster

The Great Curler debate

The Great Canadian-American curling debate. Canadian and American curlers are two different types of curlers unrelated to each other.

I realize most of our top curlers are Canadian, guess that makes us Americans Pickerel... Smile you'll live longer.

Old Post 04-09-12 09:48AM
Willy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Willy Click here to Send Willy a Private Message Find more posts by Willy Add Willy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlny
Hitting Paint

walleye=sander vitreus
Pickerel= esox lucius
both=yummy maximus

Can't wait to start following the seniors....

Old Post 04-09-12 10:31AM
curlny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlny Click here to Send curlny a Private Message Find more posts by curlny Add curlny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duct_tape
Super Rockchucker

Re: Re: O' Canada

quote:
Originally posted by CaptMorgan

Many Canadians call Walleye, Pickerel.
We also produce more than 80% of the world's supply of Maple syrup.

And both Walleye and Pickerel taste great with Maple Syrup!

Um, wait.... never mind....

Old Post 04-09-12 04:01PM
duct_tape is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duct_tape Click here to Send duct_tape a Private Message Find more posts by duct_tape Add duct_tape to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CURLER1
Swing Artist

pickerell cheeks - yum!

Oh Canada!

Old Post 04-09-12 04:24PM
CURLER1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CURLER1 Click here to Send CURLER1 a Private Message Find more posts by CURLER1 Add CURLER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CaptMorgan
Drawmaster

Google Yellow Pickerel.
Walleye in Canada were also nicknamed "Yellow Pickerel" which has been shortened to Pickerel.

Old Post 04-10-12 05:24PM
CaptMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaptMorgan Click here to Send CaptMorgan a Private Message Find more posts by CaptMorgan Add CaptMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote