isMobile: 0 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/sidepolls.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 CurlingZone - Who is going back to the Howard Fantasy Camp this year?
Like CurlingZone on Facebook

Welcome to CurlingZone, Guest!   Register Now!    
Already a member?   Login:              Forgot Password?
CurlingZone Mobile App Now Free!
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lolar3288
Drawmaster

Who is going back to the Howard Fantasy Camp this year?

How many are going back to the Howard camp this year?

There should be some interesting discussions!

It seems to fill up quicker and quicker each year...great time though.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-12 04:36PM
lolar3288 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lolar3288 Click here to Send lolar3288 a Private Message Find more posts by lolar3288 Add lolar3288 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
celtichound
Swing Artist

I had Glenn as an instructor when he was at Hot Shots, he was great. Haven't been to their camp yet but certainly would like to.

It's forty-two pounds of polished granite, bevelled on the belly and a handle a human being can hold. And it may have no practical purpose in itself but it is a repository of human possibility and if it's handled just right, it will exact the kind of poetry...
Paul Gross-Men With Brooms

Most games are lost, not won!
Casey Stengel

Old Post 04-08-12 04:57PM
celtichound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for celtichound Click here to Send celtichound a Private Message Find more posts by celtichound Add celtichound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lolar3288
Drawmaster

From what I've heard all the guys are great. Good time as well!

Old Post 04-08-12 07:49PM
lolar3288 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lolar3288 Click here to Send lolar3288 a Private Message Find more posts by lolar3288 Add lolar3288 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
celtichound
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by lolar3288
From what I've heard all the guys are great. Good time as well!

It was a great time Larry. Nice to socialize with them as well. Deb McCormick, George Karrys, Earle Morris, and I believe Cheryl Macpherson were there as well that year. I believe Earle and George are regulars. Be interesting to see what other instructors Glenn has at his camp this year.

It's forty-two pounds of polished granite, bevelled on the belly and a handle a human being can hold. And it may have no practical purpose in itself but it is a repository of human possibility and if it's handled just right, it will exact the kind of poetry...
Paul Gross-Men With Brooms

Most games are lost, not won!
Casey Stengel

Old Post 04-09-12 11:05AM
celtichound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for celtichound Click here to Send celtichound a Private Message Find more posts by celtichound Add celtichound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lolar3288
Drawmaster

quote:
Originally posted by celtichound

It was a great time Larry. Nice to socialize with them as well. Deb McCormick, George Karrys, Earle Morris, and I believe Cheryl Macpherson were there as well that year. I believe Earle and George are regulars. Be interesting to see what other instructors Glenn has at his camp this year.

Sorry, my statement was a bit mis-leading. I have been there the last three years and the guys are great...what I wanted to infer is that everyone at the camp seemed to have the same opinion. Great social time as well....
Is there a wedding this year

Old Post 04-09-12 04:09PM