isMobile: 0 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/sidepolls.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 CurlingZone - Looking for a team
Like CurlingZone on Facebook

Welcome to CurlingZone, Guest!   Register Now!    
Already a member?   Login:              Forgot Password?
CurlingZone Mobile App Now Free!
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
darr_cor
Knee-Slider

Looking for a team

Hi,
I took a year off of competitive curling to focus on my career after graduating from college and am now looking to pick up curling again. I played lead for Deb McCreanor in 2010-11 season in womens. I played for three years in juniors prior. I am looking to play front end. I am a team player, bring a positive attitude and love to sweep. You can contact me through email darr_cor@hotmail.com
Thanks, Coralee Lamb

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-12 04:00PM
darr_cor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darr_cor Click here to Send darr_cor a Private Message Find more posts by darr_cor Add darr_cor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curling_mama
Knee-Slider

where are you from

Old Post 03-08-12 01:55PM
curling_mama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curling_mama Click here to Send curling_mama a Private Message Find more posts by curling_mama Add curling_mama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

I am from Gimli, Manitoba. One hour north of Winnipeg.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 204.112.131.69

Old Post 03-08-12 04:27PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darr_cor
Knee-Slider

I am from Gimli, Manitoba. One hour north of Winnipeg.

Old Post 03-08-12 04:30PM
darr_cor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darr_cor Click here to Send darr_cor a Private Message Find more posts by darr_cor Add darr_cor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curling_mama
Knee-Slider

Oh ok, i live in winkler, would you curl in winnipeg?

Old Post 03-08-12 04:52PM
curling_mama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curling_mama Click here to Send curling_mama a Private Message Find more posts by curling_mama Add curling_mama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darr_cor

I sure would!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 209.202.2.170

Old Post 03-08-12 10:06PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curling_mama
Knee-Slider

i sent you an email

Old Post 03-11-12 10:23PM
curling_mama
Knee-Slider

email me at t.emslie@mymts.net, just wondering if you may want to form a team for up coming season.

Old Post 03-20-12 11:20AM