isMobile: 0 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/sidepolls.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 CurlingZone - Looking To Join Competitive Team In GTA!!!
Like CurlingZone on Facebook

Welcome to CurlingZone, Guest!   Register Now!    
Already a member?   Login:              Forgot Password?
CurlingZone Mobile App Now Free!
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Elizabeth
Knee-Slider

Looking To Join Competitive Team In GTA!!!

Hi everyone! My name is Beth and i am 26 years old. I have just recently moved to the Toronto area where I am finishing up my firefighter trainig and am on the hunt for a curling club/team. I curled consecutively for 9 years, starting when I was a bantam. During my junior seasons, my girls team made it to the provincial level 3 times and my mixed team to the nationals once and I played vice on both teams. I have been on and off the ice for the last 5 years, and most recently a few times just this past winter and I have to say that my skills have not changed much and I would still put me at a competitive level. I will be needing to get some new gear (shoes/broom) but other than that, I'm ready to go. please message me if you need a player, or know of anyone who does, I miss this game so much and want to take it to the most competitive level I can. I am very friendly and super easy to get along wtih.

On another note, how do you set your profile picture on here? lol I can't find it anyhwere......

Last edited by Elizabeth on 09-09-11 at 11:15PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-11 10:33PM
Elizabeth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elizabeth Click here to Send Elizabeth a Private Message Find more posts by Elizabeth Add Elizabeth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
la_canadienne
Knee-Slider

Hi Elizabeth,

My team is looking for someone to play second or vice. We play out of Royals (at Queen and Broadview in Toronto). We have a coach and get practice ice at the Granite Club. This season we played 5 OCT events and made it to Scotties and Trophy Regionals. We are looking for a player who is solid with hits, but is also well-rounded skill-wise. We all played competitively in bantam and junior, but this season was our first year back in the competitive scene in a number of years, so we know where you're coming from! The team's age range is from 22 to 35 (but the 35 year old looks 28!...and it's not me .

Who did you play with when you made it to provincials in women's juniors/mixed nationals? Let me know if you would like to chat and potentially meet up.

Ashley

Old Post 03-12-12 12:23AM
la_canadienne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for la_canadienne Click here to Send la_canadienne a Private Message Find more posts by la_canadienne Add la_canadienne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curler123
Knee-Slider

Hi Beth,

I am just wondering if you have found a team yet, as I am still looking.

I would love to talk, here is my email address.

curler1234@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you

Old Post 03-28-12 04:20PM
Curler123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curler123 Click here to Send Curler123 a Private Message Find more posts by Curler123 Add Curler123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wood85
Knee-Slider

Hello Beth:

My ladies and mixed team play out of Burlington and we are looking for a vice as we lost ours to Manitoba.

We curl out of zone 13 and have been to district and zone finals over the last 2 seasons.

Let me know if you are interested. you can reach me at ewood2@cogeco.ca

Old Post 04-01-12 04:47PM
wood85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wood85 Click here to Send wood85 a Private Message Find more posts by wood85 Add wood85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote