isMobile: 0 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/sidepolls.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 CurlingZone - Goldline Curling Fantasy Pick'em Winners!
Like CurlingZone on Facebook

Welcome to CurlingZone, Guest!   Register Now!    
Already a member?   Login:              Forgot Password?
CurlingZone Mobile App Now Free!
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gerry
CZ Founder

Goldline Curling Fantasy Pick'em Winners!

Congratulations to all of our winners! You will be contacted shortly to confirm your mailing address for the prizes!

Overall Champion:
Outfitted by Goldline
applecurl

Mens Worlds:
$75 Gift Card
North60
BurntheEdge
kitchens2010

Womens Worlds:
$75 Gift Card
nenslow
robo1224
Vagrant

Brier:
$75 Gift Card
Tee-Man2010
davebpatterson
pebbles

Please click on our sponsors' banners periodically, as visiting their sites helps keep CurlingZone.com Free!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-12 03:40PM
Gerry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerry Click here to Send Gerry a Private Message Visit Gerry's homepage! Find more posts by Gerry Add Gerry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
applecurl
Harvey Hacksmasher

nn

Old Post 04-10-12 08:50AM
applecurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for applecurl Click here to Send applecurl a Private Message Find more posts by applecurl Add applecurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
applecurl
Harvey Hacksmasher

Thank you Gerry and all the folks at Curling Zone for running this. I Love this site and I am on it all the time. Love to follow curling and curl even though I am on the recreational side.

Also thanks to Mr. Flowers and Goldline for sponsoring this and I am looking forward to seeing him in the near future. I am at Goldline all the time, great place to buy curling gear.

Great job all
Applecurl

Old Post 04-10-12 08:59AM
applecurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for applecurl Click here to Send applecurl a Private Message Find more posts by applecurl Add applecurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurntheEdge
Hitting Paint

Thank you Gerry and Goldline!

Old Post 04-10-12 09:30AM
BurntheEdge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurntheEdge Click here to Send BurntheEdge a Private Message Find more posts by BurntheEdge Add BurntheEdge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fresca
Super Rockchucker

145/211 wins = 69% pretty darn good applecurl !!!

i was 100% 1/1 , nelski you did well too .. ml , are you using a nome de plume ? , nine ender is also 100% 0/2

hope you have it again next year and ill try to pick more winners.. nice prizes btw Goldline

Old Post 04-10-12 09:49AM
fresca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fresca Click here to Send fresca a Private Message Find more posts by fresca Add fresca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by fresca
145/211 wins = 69% pretty darn good applecurl !!!

i was 100% 1/1 , nelski you did well too .. ml , are you using a nome de plume ? , nine ender is also 100% 0/2

hope you have it again next year and ill try to pick more winners.. nice prizes btw Goldline

LOL Fresca - I am obsessed when its events I'm interested in, and then I fade away. Next Year... grrr. I'm on it. Prizes!! I thought Guest and ObsessiveCurler would hit the podium!

Old Post 04-10-12 09:55AM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Click here to Send nelski a Private Message Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robo1224
Knee-Slider

Smile pick'ems winner

Thanks so much for running this. What a great way to get more interest in our sport. Looking forwards to next year. Thanks again

Old Post 04-10-12 08:28PM
robo1224 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robo1224 Find more posts by robo1224 Add robo1224 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
applecurl
Harvey Hacksmasher

Has anyone heard anything on this after Gerry's first email.

Old Post 04-16-12 12:55PM
fresca
Super Rockchucker

applecurl - i told gerry i was you and told him to donate the $500 outfit to manitoba legend as he has never curled and he needs the stuff if he decides to take up the game

i clicked on about 40 heads for PEI this weekend before i realized i was voting different winners on the same game .. or not voting i suppose

yesterday kelly robertson had won 2 games at world seniors in denmark ...

Old Post 04-16-12 01:45PM
fresca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fresca Click here to Send fresca a Private Message Find more posts by fresca Add fresca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote