isMobile: 0 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/sidepolls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/sidepolls.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 835 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/create_frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 872 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'fileinc/frontthreads_xml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/curlingzone.com/dev/global.php on line 873 CurlingZone - Steve Gould Finds Work
Like CurlingZone on Facebook

Welcome to CurlingZone, Guest!   Register Now!    
Already a member?   Login:              Forgot Password?
CurlingZone Mobile App Now Free!
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Manitoba Legend
Supreme Champion!

Steve Gould Finds Work

Will act as Team Mentor to Northern Ontario, team skipped by Brad Jacobs.

Huge Manitoba influence ocming to N. Ontario as Ryan Fry is flying in to play third and now Gould hired as mentor.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sp...-147422705.html

Wonder if there's a Taco Bell in the Soo???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-12 06:10PM
Manitoba Legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manitoba Legend Click here to Send Manitoba Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Manitoba Legend Add Manitoba Legend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearbells
Harvey Hacksmasher

What does a "mentor" do?

Old Post 04-14-12 07:57PM
bearbells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearbells Click here to Send bearbells a Private Message Find more posts by bearbells Add bearbells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freezetothehack
Hitting Paint

quote:
Originally posted by bearbells
What does a "mentor" do?

Carries brooms and cashes checks.

Old Post 04-14-12 08:50PM
freezetothehack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freezetothehack Click here to Send freezetothehack a Private Message Find more posts by freezetothehack Add freezetothehack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tubby
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by freezetothehack

Carries brooms and cashes checks.

Breaks brooms.

Old Post 04-14-12 09:07PM
tubby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tubby Click here to Send tubby a Private Message Find more posts by tubby Add tubby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex
Harvey Hacksmasher

Most events are Canadian. He cashes cheques.

Old Post 04-15-12 02:25AM
alex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex Click here to Send alex a Private Message Find more posts by alex Add alex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by bearbells
What does a "mentor" do?

A "mentor" is a curling coach that really knows what he is talking about unlike the CAC coaches that just have paper....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 207.164.79.65

Old Post 04-15-12 09:29AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

I know at some point some jerk is going to tell me to stay retired. Fair enough. I deserve that. But every once in while there is a point that must be made. Which is....
We don't know if Steve Gould eats Taco Bell. But I eat there. You eat there. Wynonnas Beaver eats there. And I am pretty sure that Mr. Gould does or would eat there as well. Unless, of course, he is vegan.

Old Post 04-15-12 10:45AM
dinorock2005 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dinorock2005 Click here to Send dinorock2005 a Private Message Visit dinorock2005's homepage! Find more posts by dinorock2005 Add dinorock2005 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manitoba Legend
Supreme Champion!

quote:
Originally posted by dinorock2005
I know at some point some jerk is going to tell me to stay retired. Fair enough. I deserve that. But every once in while there is a point that must be made. Which is....
We don't know if Steve Gould eats Taco Bell. But I eat there. You eat there. Wynonnas Beaver eats there. And I am pretty sure that Mr. Gould does or would eat there as well. Unless, of course, he is vegan.

Finally, an actual human bean with a sense of humour. The Taco comment was an aside to old TSN footage showing Stoughton Team Coach/Mgr. Norm Gould (Steve's brother) scarfing up a platter of tacos while on the coaching bench during a Brier game!

Old Post 04-15-12 11:03AM
Manitoba Legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manitoba Legend Click here to Send Manitoba Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Manitoba Legend Add Manitoba Legend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

thats great ML - everyone should be expected to understand your obscure references and understand you aren't insulting anyone. to hell with anyone who doesn't, right?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 66.199.35.74

Old Post 04-15-12 12:23PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote